BREAKING TOMMY ROBINSON PAYPAL HAVE SHUT HIM DOWN

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
« on: November 09, 2018, 07:00:31 PM »
Who is a threat to Soros, the establishment and the coming global order. Tommy Robinson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx6OfBSJ6xs

www.youtube.comftp://

====================================================================
Hello everyone,

Last evening I sent the notification of the Tommy Robinson/Pay Pal problem to everyone on my List including to Liz, who is the PA to Gerard Batten and I also asked whether there was any movement on TR joining UKIP.   This morning I have received the following from Liz:

S.
UKIP Leader ([email protected])
To:you Details
Dear Sonya,

I think it would help if we all boycotted pay pal.  I have tried this morning but the systems at pay pal are all automated!  I will give it another go but I have had a huge amount to do and Gerard is off to Strasbourg next week which means we have to work ahead of ourselves!  Nothing new, just quantity.....
Who is a threat to Soros, the establishment and the coming global order. Tommy Robinson.

This is really serious though.  If they can close down Tommy and freeze all the money in his account, presumably if they didn't like our stance on anything i.e. mass uncontrolled immigration, Brexit etc. they could do the same to us.  It is totally outrageous.
We are working on the membership issue to ensure that whichever way it goes, the least damage is caused.  It is a knife edge.....

Liz

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk