Huhne - Category B Criminal
« on: March 11, 2013, 09:57:56 PM »
? Comet - not the electrical store
? London : IslamoMarxist Electoral Subverters Threatened with Arrest

Posted: 11 Mar 2013 10:56 AM PDT
SOURCE=SIMON DARBY NEWSLETTER
Just been watching senior journalists from both the Guardian and the Independent defending Chris Huhne after he was sent to prison for eight months a few minutes ago.It's the kind of behaviour you'd expect from the left, but to be honest, putting this into perspective, the driving points issue doesn't really bother me.

In a few months this wealthy politician will be able to rebuild his own life on the proceeds of selling his own people into multiculturalism. His money, will insure his children and grandchildren, unlike poor Aaron Dugmore and Christina Edkins, are unlikely to have to suffer the consequences of the enforced diversity he is so fond of albeit from a distance. For that I'm pleased that his sudden realignment with the real world via Wandsworth Prison in a few seconds from now will be so harsh.

Comet - not the electrical store

Posted: 11 Mar 2013 02:27 AM PDT

Just spoke to Nick who is on his way to Strasbourg. If he gets the chance later on today he will be speaking out against some almost unbelievable plans to censor the Internet which will be voted on tomorrow. Meanwhile that comet I was telling you about yesterday has passed by the sun just inside the orbit of Mercury. It's carrying plenty of reflective dust according to NASA's STREREO B spacecraft so there is every chance we could see it with the naked eye either tonight or tomorrow unless of course the EU forbid us from looking at it.

London : IslamoMarxist Electoral Subverters Threatened with Arrest

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 12:05 PM PDT

Thought Italy played really well in the rugby this afternoon, but I'm glad England won in the end. Not that I exemplify good sportsmanship myself, another Italian try and I would have turned the TV straight off.

Interesting conversation with Steve Squire earlier on today bringing me up to date with the latest developments from the Gooshays ward by-election in London. You will remember a video from last week of some IslamoMarxists being told to leave the area by local people sick and tired of their lies and smears. It transpires that on Saturday another attempt to subvert the democratic process with vile propaganda from people not even involved in the election was thwarted by the Metropolitan Police.

Apparently a group  of outsiders intent on vilifying the BNP candidate were threatened with arrest if they persisted in destabilising the area with their crude and inflammatory pamphlets. A tremendous move in the right direction and hopefully a sign that the corruption of the local election process is no longer to be tolerated.

As such if any of these groups, who do not have the integrity to actually contest an election themselves, attempt to subvert an election in your area you should do two things. Firstly inform the police and then secondly inform the British National Party who can follow it up. Nationalist candidates and patriotic local residents alike should not have to put up with this low level terrorism, harassment and intimidation deliberately designed to incite hatred and inflame tensions in their area.

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE