Letter to the Queen

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Letter to the Queen
« on: November 28, 2018, 08:19:06 PM »
HRH Queen Elizabeth II                                                                                                          Albert Burgess
Buckingham Palace                                                                                                                15 Parliament Road
London                                                                                                                                     Thame
SW1A 1AA                                                                                                                                 South Oxfordshire
                                                                                                                                                   OX9 3TE
26 November 2018
Ref Sovereignty
Majesty
I swore an oath of allegiance to you in 1956, I have kept to that oath ever since you are my Queen I have loved you as my Queen most of my 74 years and before you your father as my King. I understand you have said after we have left the EU our laws will remain the same. I also took another oath to you and before God to uphold the law to the best of my ability and without favour, fear, malice or ill will both these oaths bind me to your service for life.
Majesty in the oath below sworn before God and your subjects still binds you today as it did when you it. If you break this oath your soul will suffer eternal damnation and the torments of Hell. Neither of us want that. As the holder of the office of constable I upheld those laws in your name that you swore to govern us by. At no time did you swear to govern us by European law, law imposed by your Majesty's governments and which have largely caused your Majesty's kingdom and your subjects real harm. The Human Rights Act imposed upon your ancient Kingdom by Anthony Lynton Blair who you would go a long way before you found any of your subjects who would not like to see him hang and most would volunteer as public hangman and accept no pay for the honour of hanging an enemy of this Kingdom a proven liar and convicted pervert. The human rights act prevents us throwing dangerous undesirables back where they came from.
When you took your oath your constables were not weighed down with lorry loads of unnecessary laws, or political correctness, your loyal and honest subjects could if they wished posses firearms. Our common law made it compulsory that every man between the ages of 12 to 60 should posses arms suitable for his protection and in the event of the Kingdom being at risk from revolution within or attack from without so that an armed resistance could immediately be formed. The firearms acts knee jerk reactions saying more about the stupidity of government than the lack of sound good sense among your Majesty's loyal subjects. Government would not import lions to walk freely in our streets because of the danger that they present to us, yet your government encourages Islamic immigration the net result has been the rape and prostitution of our children on an industrial scale. Political correctness has stopped our police investigating and prosecuting these obscene Islamic criminals and the European human rights act prevents them being thrown out. Winston Churchill when he gave Europe the human rights act had no intention of it ever being applied to your Kingdom as English law already provided all the protections we needed and more.
Majesty you swore to rule us according to Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights and the 1701 Act of Settlement these major constitutional laws are ignored and subverted by your governments almost from the day you were Crowned in Westminster Abbey. Your governments have consistently by their unlawful actions made you into a liar and foresworn to your subjects. Majesty you were brought up to believe all power and authority lies in the House of Commons, this is a lie. On the 8th March 1784 a vote was taken in Parliament after a twenty year running fight between King George III and the Commons as to where ultimate sovereignty lay. With the lawfully anointed King or the elected house. After a speech by Pitt the younger in which he posed the question is it better to be ruled by one despot or to be ruled by 350 despots who cannot agree. King George won the vote. So by the common laws of Kingship and Parliamentary vote ultimate total and complete Sovereignty lays on the Kings of England from where all your Majesty's titles pre-eminences and superiorities flow. Majesty ultimate sovereignty lies with you Our membership of the EEC/EU has always been contrary to English Law. We do not need your government to negotiate our leaving all we need is for you to tell Europe that you are returning your Kingdom to your rule and only your laws and that the ECJ has no authority in your Kingdom. Majesty your people in overwhelming numbers love and will follow you we most humbly beseech you to prorogue Parliament and on your own imperial authority remove all ties to the European Union. You will go down in history as great a Queen as Elizabeth I.

Respectfully submitted

Albert Burgess

Majesty at your coronation you swore an oath to your subjects that you would rule us according to our laws and customs in the following form.
In the Coronation ceremony of 2 June 1953, one of the highlights was when The Queen made her Coronation Oath (taken from the Order of Service for the Coronation).
The Queen having returned to her Chair, (her Majesty having already on Tuesday, the 4th day of November, 1952, in the presence of the two Houses of Parliament, made and signed the Declaration prescribed by Act of Parliament), the Archbishop standing before her shall administer the Coronation Oath, first asking the Queen,
Madam, is your Majesty willing to take the Oath?
And the Queen answering,
I am willing.
The Archbishop shall minister these questions; and The Queen, having a book in her hands, shall answer each question severally as follows:
Archbishop. Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Union of South Africa, Pakistan, and Ceylon, and of your Possessions and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?
Queen. I solemnly promise so to do.
Archbishop. Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?
Queen. I will.
Archbishop. Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the Gospel? Will you to the utmost of your power maintain in the United Kingdom the Protestant Reformed Religion established by law? Will you maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Church of England, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established in England? And will you preserve unto the Bishops and Clergy of England, and to the Churches there committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges, as by law do or shall appertain to them or any of them?
Queen. All this I promise to do.
Then the Queen arising out of her Chair, supported as before, the Sword of State being carried before her, shall go to the Altar, and make her solemn Oath in the sight of all the people to observe the premisses: laying her right hand upon the Holy Gospel in the great Bible (which was before carried in the procession and is now brought from the Altar by the Arch-bishop, and tendered to her as she kneels upon the steps), and saying these words:
The things which I have here before promised, I will perform and keep. So help me God.
Then the Queen shall kiss the Book and sign the Oath.
The Queen having thus taken her Oath shall return again to her Chair, and the Bible shall be delivered to the Dean of took Westminster.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 08:25:06 PM by the leveller »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk