Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
REVEALED: Soubry’s RANT against ‘white working class’
« on: January 09, 2019, 06:22:39 PM »
REVEALED: Soubry’s RANT against ‘white working class’
Carl D. Pearson 

20 mins ago

Anna Soubry MP for Broxtowe since the 2010 general election previously claimed white working class leave voters had ‘probably never even seen a migrant’.
Speaking to the BBC just before past Prime Minister David Cameron announced he would step down in the next three months, Soubry claimed the EU referendum had “unleashed something”.
“I am an East Midlands girl through and through and I have seen stuff, I have heard stuff that I have not heard since I was a student in Dalston back in the late 1970s, I have seen people thinking that it’s acceptable not only to shout traitor at you, but to stand and say I am voting out because I want these immigrants out.”
Anna Soubry MP
Soubry said she thinks “we have unleashed something” through the EU referendum and that the “overlying tolerance has been removed from Britain.”
“If you look at the vote, I am afraid it has to be said there has been a vote from white working class Labour supporters, They are not going to listen to a liberal Tory like me and they have voted in the face of the fact that they have probably never even seen a migrant and it’s the fault of politicians.
You cannot for decades say that the EU is partly rubbish, the route of many of our concerns, and say that migrant workers need controlling as opposed to say how much they contribute, and then say to people actually, in four and a half months’ time not only ignore what we have been telling you, but actually positively go out and vote for it. We cannot be surprised at this.”
Anna Soubry MP
Soubry was on Monday faced with the chant ‘Anna Soubry you’re a Nazi’ during a live interview that she then halted to argue that this is what the country has become.
Since then there has been a media maelstrom with Police called in to investigate whether or not this constitutes ‘hate speech’. One quote that was put about on social media in relation to Anna Soubry was ‘those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones’….

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE