• 2 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
SIMON DARBY WRITES
« on: March 18, 2013, 10:29:15 PM »

Don't like Mondays

Posted: 18 Mar 2013 12:04 PM PDT

Hardly any time to do anything but work today and I still have not managed to get all the way through the list of tasks I wrote out this morning. Monday mornings are not the most productive of times and I find it very difficult to get in the swing of things after the weekend.

Nick is hopping mad about what the EU have done to Cyprus. In between failing mobile signals earlier on we speculate that this appalling theft of public money, deliberately shutting the banks to facilitate their robbery, could be a real watershed moment. People sometimes ask me why I am so hostile to the EU, perhaps in this cruel, ruthless and unnecessary measure against innocent expats and Cypriots alike they can see why.

Labour, in the form of Stephen Hughes MEPs has been moaning that we didn't support his asbestos report in Strasbourg last week.

I am sorry to say that the main opposition to my report came from British MEPs. The Tories, UKIP and the British National Party were among only 51 members ? out of a total of 754 MEPs - who voted against my report. The European Commission has a long track record of being slow to respond on this issue and it was only after much hectoring in the European Parliament that it brought in the asbestos ban. We are now urging the commission to present a specific directive so that workers who remove it are well-trained and qualified.

There were a number of reasons why his report was not to be supported, but the main principle was simple. A British parliament elected by British people has the right to put forward legislation ostensibly at our bequest. It isn't up to a collection of unaccountable, faceless and sinister foreign technocrats to tell us what we can and cannot do in our own country.

Had to laugh at Miliband going on about curbing the political abuse of the press this afternoon. It will be election time soon together with the prerequisite tsunami of ant-BNP smears from Labour's little helpers in the media. Wonder if he'll be so critical then?

Lincoln Fantasy & Newcastle Reality

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 11:38 AM PDT

Tried to watch the Daniel Day-Lewis film "Lincoln" but couldn't even manage 10 minutes of this 2.5 hour Hollywood Oscar winner. Just like "Argo" it certainly wouldn't win any awards for historical accuracy as it almost instantly started to trowel on the anti-white propaganda.

In fact the American Civil War, as much as liberal multiculturalists might want it to, had nothing at all to do with slavery and was fought essentially on the basis of the North imposing excessive taxation on the South. For that reason and understanding exactly the motive for the distortion, I watched "River Monsters" instead.

I've just been made aware of this video, containing some foul language, of some young white lads in Newcastle being racially assaulted. The police have been made aware of this clip and I gather they are investigating. We wouldn't want them to forget or pretend this kind of thing isn't happening though. They certainly wouldn't if it was the other way around.

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0

the watcher

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk