• 1 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
The source of our freedoms
« on: March 19, 2013, 11:48:23 PM »

The source of our freedoms

Written by Kasredin

If you believe the hype, then we owe our freedoms ? such as we have any freedoms in this country ? to the gallant British servicemen who fought in various wars throughout the years.  Codswallop.

We owe our freedoms to people like the Levellers, the Chartists, and the Tolpuddle Martyrs.  These were the people who struggled and suffered and in some cases were killed so that we could enjoy a status above that of a serf.

Some time back I set to wondering how many wars Britain has taken part in with good reason.  After a lot of consideration I found myself with a list which began and ended with the Falklands War.

Quite simply, we entered that war defensively.  Argentina annexed a British dependent territory, and the British government sent the troops in to take back the islands.  In just about every other war I can think of, Britain was the aggressor.

At this point you might be thinking that Britain was bombed by the Germans in the Second World War, and so we were ? but not until after Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain had assumed a state of war with Germany.  We were the aggressors.

It is well known that Britain declared war on Germany because Germany invaded Poland.  I?m not saying it was right that Germany invaded Poland, but Poland is not Britain, and never has been.

But some of you might still be thinking that Nazi Germany was killing people, and so we were justified in going to war against them.   The trouble with that line of argument is that we actually went to war with Nazi Germany in defence of genocide.

Poland in 1939 was home to large numbers of people who were ethnically German, but the Poles decided that a holocaust was called for.  Britain, so far as I can make out, did nothing.  The life of a German in Poland was apparently not worth the blood of a single British soldier, nor even the rhetoric of a single British politician.  We did however go to war in defence of Poland, even though Poland was killing people.  Can anyone see the logic there?

Of course it was different in the First World War.   We entered that war in defence of a neutral country.  Germany invaded Belgium.  The thing is however that being neutral is not the same as being British, and Belgium is not British.

We did not go to war in 1940 against the country which invaded Iceland, another neutral country, presumably because ... erm ... because we were the country which invaded Iceland in 1940.

For some reason, going to war against neutral countries is not wrong when we do it.

It is easy to be nostalgic, but in some ways things may actually be getting better in this country.  I have heard it said that Britain was a free country back in the 1940s.  Again, codswallop.  There is nothing free about a country in which people are forced to join the armed forces and take part in an illegal war.

Has any British soldier ever died for the freedom of the British people?  British soldiers in the Falklands war fought and in some cases died for the freedom of British people, but not all British people ? just one small group of British people.  Those soldiers who served in the two world wars were brainwashed ? and that?s putting it politely.

Have I offended anyone?  I neither know nor care.  It does strike me as curious however that many nationalists have no problem denouncing British involvement in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and yet persist in thinking that we were right to bomb German cities and murder innocent civilians.

I call upon all true nationalists to recognise that Herbert Asquith, David Lloyd George, Neville Chamberlain, Winston Churchill, and Clement Attlee were war criminals.  The Levellers were heroes.

Follow the discussion
Comments (50)

Dragonslayer

Re: The source of our freedoms
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 12:34:06 PM »
An excellent, exposition. Thanks for posting this. I have a couple of points to raise.

1. The application of logic gave the author, [he or she], an alternative reason for the start of the two world wars, but I'd suggest that, all [but for a very few going back into millennia], were engineered, by the Rothschilds, and 'started' by their puppets.

2. The several Aims of the Illuminati, are an expansion of the ancient Aims of the Rosicrucians. One of them is, the removal of all Monarchical governence; hence WW1 removed  the Kaiser; and now, Our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth2 is under 'attack'.

I caught just a glimpse of the end of the very recent BBC TV feature on Queen Elizabeth and saw her attending a government cabinet meeting. The probably, deliberate, and rehearsed, camera angle gave the distinct impression that she was being presented as, anterior-to, David Cameron! >:( I then left the room because my "other 'alf" doesn't want me making comments! ;D

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE