Cri de coeur from France (ref. injured Yellow Vests....

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Cri de coeur from France (ref. injured Yellow Vests....
« on: March 01, 2019, 01:35:14 PM »
i think we need to take this warning from France very seriously.   Not a long clip but Macron along with May & Merkel is very bad news.

---this is a very important video by a French lawyer which shows, as David has said before, that France is just ahead of us in both the repression of the people and their fight-back.

Sent: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 11:01
Subject: Cri de coeur from France

I was quite touched by this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGd-SRBqG5w
From Georgia Pouliquen who needs the world to know of the repression going on in France today. She ends it with these impassioned words:

' ... you need to know the truth ... and we need you to propagate truth all around the world  ... because we need you ... we need you to propagate the truth ... we need you ... because soon it could be your turn.

I thought it would be a small thing, if we could all, without cost to ourselves, carry out her request and propagate her message as best we can.

I know we are all preoccupied with Brexit, so I don't know whether you've seen the scenes from France, a country that is not third world, a country that we would expect to uphold basic human rights, but instead we see scenes that are truly horrifying, scenes that our media has largely chosen to ignore.

Yesterday I replied to a correspondent in our local paper who was praising the benefits of remaining in the EU. In the light of events in France, I thought it somewhat ironic (if that's the right word to use here) that he should quote: 'all the rights we enjoy under the ECJ' , as a benefit. Is ECJ not aware or does it just not care, I ask?

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk