BBC and the petition - URGENT WARNING FOR FRIDAYS MARCH--- LINK IS BELOW THIS AR

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
 BBC and the petition - URGENT WARNING FOR FRIDAYS MARCH--- LINK IS BELOW THIS ARTICLE

BBC has an expose of the FRAUDULENT Remain petition in 2016, see the BBC website... links below.
But the Soros-funded Fact Check says it cannot replicate the fraudulent result ,, what a surprise. Everyone who tries it adds to the numbers and the EU controlled media lets it run as valid. The deep state is controlling our speech and Every move we make. Pray harder, the only weapon we have.
We now know why Europhile Clegg was given the job in FB.

Hi
I have seen this on a couple of groups I belong to on F  B but if the group is a closed group it is difficult for those not so techie to share it.  We are also seeing Article 13 (copyright of memes, videos etc.  being used by F   B.  I have had many of my comments/posts deleted just by mentioning defence, I  s  l...a  m, 5G, Chem trails and several other subjects.  I have emails to prove they haven't allowed them and they are not  letting me appeal them.  Rob can't believe how much censorship we are getting
Not sure how true but I have read that the remainer marches were paid £80 for the day and coaches were provided, a donor gave £1 million.   That also happened on the march  last  year on the 23rd June, I saw all the posh coaches parked alongside the Thames.  On that march, I had 2 guys stand at the side of me and started to take out of a bag a large black blanket (about size of single bed blanket) and as they unrolled it in the middle was printed/painted the hammer and sickle symbol in bright orange.  I told them that I found it highly offensive and to put it away as I stood with my Union flag wrapped around me. They rolled it back up and disappeared into the crowd, they obviously wanted to cause trouble.  But it did leave me a bit shaken as  I was on my own amongst the crowd and didn't know anyone.

The guy outside parliament in the top hat called Steve waving the EU flags is also paid to be there everyday, he has been given accommodation in a flat in the same road that JRM has moved into just around the corner.  Considering we can't get any publicity and certainly haven't got any large donors and a lot haven't got enough money to even take days off work let alone pay the fare to various places, we are trying hard. We do now have a group of truckers who are co-ordinating go slows across the country but you won't hear about those only in the occasional local paper, in fact the F  b   group in Devon had their page/group taken down,  we are losing a lot of brexit groups being wiped off F  B, I suspect Mr Clegg at work.  It certainly is not a fair/just fight.  I am absolutely disgusted with May, government/ MP's/ police who are putting the agitators in, dressed in jeans etc.  I have seen them on a video going back to their police vans in Whitehall Place off Whitehall and taking out sticks, iron tubing etc  then going back into the brexiteer marches, a person on one of my groups filmed them.  The police are causing the trouble deliberately, they are breaking their own laws and their oaths.
Every way we turn they are there, dangerous times.

regards S

Hiring Clegg — a high-profile centrist — is Facebook's signal that it is serious about engaging with European regulators and contributing to civil political discourse in an era of polarized politics.
Richard Allan, the British baron Clegg replaced as an MP in Sheffield in 2005, is Facebook’s vice president of policy solutions. Rachel Whetstone, a close friend of David Cameron whom Clegg served as deputy prime minister, has spent the past decade as a senior lobbyist at Google, Uber, Facebook, and now Netflix, which named her in August as its head of communications.

Hi
I have seen this on a couple of groups I belong to on F  B but if the group is a closed group it is difficult for those not so techie to share it.  We are also seeing Article 13 (copyright of memes, videos etc.  being used by F   B.  I have had many of my comments/posts deleted just by mentioning defence, I  s  l...a  m, 5G, Chem trails and several other subjects.  I have emails to prove they haven't allowed them and they are not  letting me appeal them.  Rob can't believe how much censorship we are getting.

Not sure how true but I have read that the remainer marches were paid £80 for the day and coaches were provided, a donor gave £1 million.   That also happened on the march  last  year on the 23rd June, I saw all the posh coaches parked alongside the Thames.  On that march, I had 2 guys stand at the side of me and started to take out of a bag a large black blanket (about size of single bed blanket) and as they unrolled it in the middle was printed/painted the hammer and sickle symbol in bright orange.  I told them that I found it highly offensive and to put it away as I stood with my Union flag wrapped around me. They rolled it back up and disappeared into the crowd, they obviously wanted to cause trouble.  But it did leave me a bit shaken as  I was on my own amongst the crowd and didn't know anyone.
The guy outside parliament in the top hat called Steve waving the EU flags is also paid to be there everyday, he has been given accommodation in a flat in the same road that JRM has moved into just around the corner.  Considering we can't get any publicity and certainly haven't got any large donors and a lot haven't got enough money to even take days off work let alone pay the fare to various places, we are trying hard. We do now have a group of truckers who are co-ordinating go slows across the country but you won't hear about those only in the occasional local paper, in fact the F  b   group in Devon had their page/group taken down,  we are losing a lot of brexit groups being wiped off F  B, I suspect Mr Clegg at work.  It certainly is not a fair/just fight.  I am absolutely disgusted with May, government/ MP's/ police who are putting the agitators in, dressed in jeans etc.  I have seen them on a video going back to their police vans in Whitehall Place off Whitehall and taking out sticks, iron tubing etc  then going back into the brexiteer marches, a person on one of my groups filmed them.  The police are causing the trouble deliberately, they are breaking their own laws and their oaths.

Everyway we turn they are there, dangerous times.
regards S

HOPE NOT A PLOY TO PUT PEOPLE OFF GOING? 

I just received this - can we get this out to everyone concerned - most important. They have been employing 'Agent Provocateurs' for years (in Canada some Police were caught at it) So we MUST be aware of this and make sure the organisers are ready for the danger this could place the peaceful march in. The authorities are just hoping for violence to break out on Friday so they can get heavy handed on the Leavers. 

Article from below - please scroll down for the rest of the email also:

"I was in London last night in the wake of the Remainer march. I sat in a pub in Leicester Square surrounded by around 30 of them all drinking bottles of wine. It was very depressing, they were all decked out in T-Shirts with ‘b####### to Brexit’ emblazoned on the front with EU flags tied around their necks and worn like a cape.
As the wine flowed they grew louder and it was very interesting hearing their views on anyone who’d chosen to vote to leave the EU. Apparently Brexiteers are a mixture of ignorant louts and deranged dementia ridden pensioners, who have no idea what they are doing. Apparently the vast majority of Brexiteers also suffer from incontinence too!
However, it was what followed next that concerned me most and prompted this post. They spoke of plans to disrupt next Friday’s Brexit march by infiltrating the march in plain clothes and then seriously goading the marchers, even to the point of provoking a fight. They’d then fall down, play the innocent victim with both the police and the media while slating Brexit supporters as the violent uneducated thugs that they’ve been warning everybody about.
I think that all involved with the march should be aware of the possibility of them using this tactic. I don’t know if this was just bravado and the booze talking, but in the context of the conversation it suggested to me that these things had already been discussed, planned and organised 😕".

I don't 'do Facebook' but this came to me and it's worth a read, considering the skewed coverage the BBC presents and while fining 'Leave campaign groups' for overstepping some 'Line in the sand', makes no mention of the hundreds of thousands (of OUR money!) that Brussels pumps into the 'Remain lobby', nor the 'added value push' from the George Soros Foundation!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2059502337621581/permalink/2264150393823440/?__tn__=C-y.g

I have received this is Facebook clip, from Sunday last. We have all said that the Remainers are very highly organised!

On that basis alone - they stand a very good chance of winning! Just look at the tactics they are planning!

This is NOT a fair fight, guys! Well, all the EU flags used by the BBC tells us that!

Are we really going to let these nation-destroyers walk all over us? It was a majority vote - so either it's legal, or it's not!

Seriously, this is all taking us into very dangerous civil control territory..

===============================================================================
  Soros funded Fact Check has not been able to replicate that result – we get an error message telling us we have already signed...No surprise there.....!!

The first one  in 2016  EU petition investigated for fraud

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36640459?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR0MNnG0LjB3aWXQDSMZAbjGXiMruqyW1zfjD8yCK0puVCFgBokgEQ9HHi8

« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 04:42:42 PM by the leveller »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk