show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

“Unconventional”/”Civil-Military”/” Psy-War”/”Information War” Operations .

• 0 Replies

Offline sr john

• +8/-0
From Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen Kilde’s “Bright Light on Black Shadows”

ETK Instruction: I have reproduced Dr. Rauni Kilde’s chapter 18 here because it is an instruction manual for community gang stalkers. These same techniques, and perhaps this same manual, were evidently also used in the FBI’s COINTELPRO (counter-intelligence program) and Operation Gladio/Stay Behind Operations in Europe between about 1950 and 1990. They also accurately describe the U.S. Military-Intelligence’s ongoing, global gang stalking operations as documented in “New World War: Revolutionary Methods for Political Control” by Mark M. Rich (2011). All these top-secret operations went on, officially undetected, for decades; Gladio/Stay Behind functioned secretly and illegally throughout Europe for four decades, when it was exposed in 1990 by Italian Prime Minister Andriotti. Shortly thereafter, the European Parliament made a resolution condemning Gladio (see Appendix 1), but acknowledged that it may still be operational!

Like American author, Gloria Naylor (see her book, “1996”), and countless others, Dr. Rauni Kilde was a “Targeted Individual” (TI) for decades. She was harassed, defamed, tortured,and eventually, on Feb. 9, 2015, murdered in this program.

As neither Dr. Kilde nor her publisher were/are native English speakers, there are minor grammatical errors in the text. To make the text read more smoothly, I occasionally add additional words, which I place in parentheses.

In her book, Dr. Kilde does not specify where she obtained this instruction manual or who authored it. However, as Chief Medical Officer for Northern Finland, she was an “insider” who was invited to many open and secret conferences. Her husband was also a political insider. Thus, she was privy to top-secret documents. Doubtless, she does not divulge the author(s) of this document in order to protect her informant(s). I note that many phrases and spellings are peculiar to the British form of the English language. This could reflect Dr. Kilde’s spelling and usage patterns. OR, it could reflect the fact that the original document was written by British military-intelligence operatives. If so, we may speculate that it was authored by an individual or group associated with the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations, which grew out of the Psychological Warfare Division of the British Army at the close of World War I and has, for decades, been the world’s “brainwashing center.

https://www.gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/manual-for-organized-gang-stalking-operations-and-fbis-cointelpro-operation-gladio-nato-stay-behind-armies-and-ongoing-global-u-s-military-civil-military-psy-war-operations/?fbclid=IwAR0drsgqpBi9R5YB0I3b3pXqIDvWfX6eiqzB3T0In2zTdndDvrwT73daN0E .

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE