show/hide profile info
Register to take part

Enact laws on 24/7 covert surveillance, microwave weapons, V2K, Remote Neural .

• 0 Replies

Offline sr john

• +8/-0
This growing heinous crime that the public is not aware of that is happening needs laws to be enacted and enforced. This criminal activity should be investigated and stopped. This is so illegal in so many ways. This microwave weapon, directed energy weapon attacks same as the attacks on US Diplomats in Cuba needs laws to be enacted and enforced. This organized stalking using 24/7 intrusive covert surveillance, Voice to Skull (V2K), remote neural monitoring, electronic weapons, microwave weapons, psychotronics via satellite, radar, electronics, cell tower, directed energy, GPS or other means is being used to harass people 24/7 covertly to make them appear crazy, delusional or to drive them to suicide or to incarcerate them.

These technologies are being used to abuse and torture people. It is done by so many normal looking people in a very coordinated fashion, it is hard for victims to collect evidence and law enforcement do not help either. There are a lot of victims now of this criminal activity.

This color of law abuse, abuse of authority, surveillance abuse, civil rights and civil liberty abuse, human rights abuse, torture, watchlisting and blacklisting. This is abuse of power among some corrupt officials to target innocent people guised as "terrorism" or "national security" or "investigation" but the only intent is to harass, bully, gang stalk, destroy, and murder innocent citizen they deem as undesirable or enemy. It is just a 24/7/365 never ending harassment and torture by microwave weapons.

The FISA court was established to target international and domestic terrorists. Since there are not enough actual terrorists and to ensure annual budget growth, they have found ways to create the illusion of new terrorists. Some agencies have employed civilian groups, private security contractors to stalk, harass, and slander innocent Americans with their tax money. The community is told that they are helping our country stay safe while what they are actually doing is creating more violence and chaos. The term for this tactic is called "Organized Stalking" or "Gang stalking".

I am a single mother of 2 being targeted by a group that works or affiliated with these agencies. They use the cointelpro tactic of organized gang stalking, 24/7 intrusive covert surveillance, Voice to Skull (V2K), remote neural monitoring, electronic weapons, microwave weapons, psychotronics via satellite, radar, electronics, cell tower, directed energy, GPS or other means to harass me 24/7 covertly.

I am not a national security threat. More so I am not a terrorist. But why am I in the watchlisted list? My targeting started due to I pissed someone powerful off even though it was not my fault and I was the victim. Their motive is retaliation and revenge/personal vendetta. There are no check and balances. Anyone can be targeted for menial reasons.

This started due to what happened in the gym in June 11, 2013 about 3 young men I reported to police for harassment. After that I have been targeted. They put me in their watchlisted, targeted and kill list. I have moved to 4 different gyms and still being mobbed, harassed and bullied. Little did I know I was on surveillance. They were setting me up and luring in their orgy. When they failed to lure me in their orgy, they started doing 24/7 intrusive covert surveillance, Voice to Skull (V2K) and remote neural monitoring.

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-enforce-laws-on-gangstalking-24-7-covert-surveillance-v2k-remote-neural-monitoring?recruiter=756915595&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition&fbclid=IwAR1ANUqDdGlM0Xg8rhA8EQUNc7943y5P6OnKlwTcBjI08OFu3YBI3YL_Y5I .

[email protected]~-

Buy Blacks Law Dictionary - Amazon
[email protected]~-

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE