Dr. Matt Speech at the Sacramento Targeted Individual Rally, April 26, 2019 .

• 0 Replies

Offline sr john

• Sr John .
  • +8/-0
Excerpt from the beginning of Dr. Matt  Speech .

I'm here to speak truth to power! The uncomfortable truth is that people are being targeted with directed-energy weapons and radio frequency harassment devices all throughout California and the rest of the United States, just like the U.S. diplomats who were attacked with these weapons in Cuba and China. These weapons are not only in the hands of foreign powers that want harm the United States. An underground criminal culture has emerged, which acquires these weapons from the black market or builds them from commercial off-the-shelf hardware. People are being targeted by criminal harassment networks for the purpose of retaliation, coercion, random targeting for sadistic fun, or hate. That's  right .

These are hate crimes. We call the crimes  electronic harassment  In fact, that a euphemism, because the most powerful energy-weapon assaults don't just cause high-pitched ringing in the ears. They cause torturous pain, visible burns, and even permanent ear damage and traumatic brain injuries, just like the diplomats in Cuba and China suffered. But it's not only happening in rare instances on foreign soils. It's also happening to a lot of people right here in California. Ella Free and my organisation, F F T I, has crisis hotline for this issue. And that hotline is ringing off the hook from new victims calling us! Our hotline is ringing off the hook, day and night, with good people who are desperate for relief from their criminal targeting .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJrYVUtukH0&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2KsuHcLQpCHYE8Pi_nPMsOi8pM9WZBy3PNdbF3qRCJcb9v0Q-9AJbgzyQ .

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 06:25:48 PM by sr john »
Spreading The Truth .
Thanks  Sr John .

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk