show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

You are placed on notice that I fully understand Common Law.

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Dear Prime Minister,

Your regime and that of those people under you are operating outside of
the aforesaid Laws of England under system known as Law Merchant.
You are masquerading as a fraudulent entity through a Corporation in various forms
but bearing the traditional names but are simply new creations of corporate identity
that are entirely different from the original in intend and are in fact commercial entities.

You are “offering to Treat” with the British population in not dissimilar manner
to the old Soviet system wherein contracts were established (coerced) to enforce
compliance under a new and alien system.

You should know that no contract can stand outside the Traditional Law if it contravenes the same. Your behaviour and your EU Treaty-“Deal’ is simplyDear Prime Minister,

Your regime and that of those people under you are operating outside of
the aforesaid Laws of England under system known as Law Merchant.
You are masquerading as a fraudulent entity through a Corporation in various forms
but bearing the traditional names but are simply new creations of corporate identity
that are entirely different from the original in intend and are in fact commercial entities.

You are “offering to Treat” with the British population in not dissimilar manner
to the old Soviet system wherein contracts were established (coerced) to enforce
compliance under a new and alien system.

You should know that no contract can stand outside the Traditional Law if it contravenes the same. Your behaviour and your EU Treaty-“Deal’ is simply an offer to Treat. I do not accept it and neither does the population. I also advise you
that under case Law, and laws of Tort you owe a Duty of care to those you deem
to rule.

That Contract with the people implies a Duty of Care and as a Member of
any Corporation mentioned above you are personally and publicly liable for
your actions. If your actions harm any person, my own or any other person
within the United Kingdom you are liable in Tort and the laws against malfeasance.

Bishop Guy Leven-Torres.

16th May 2019 Egham.   

[email protected]~-

Buy Blacks Law Dictionary - Amazon
[email protected]~-

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE