show/hide profile info
Register to take part

VPN Control (Targeted) - How They Control Every Online Connection .

• 0 Replies

Offline sr john

• +8/-0
Remote Neural Monitoring is about control, period. This video explains the lengths that the perpetrators who torture me have gone to control who can view information from me. I know the truth about their crimes, and that is very dangerous to them, which makes my knowledge dangerous to me. All I have is the truth, and I continue to tell it, even if it is to death ears and blind eyes.

This is not just about me, but about all people who call themselves Targeted Individuals, who are actually in their government’s Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) and Behavior Modification programs. I prefer the term VITI, which stand for Victim of Involuntary Technology Interface, which describes what we endure every day. Targeted Individual is a term likely coined by the same people who attack us because it holds in it a suggestions that the individual needs to be “Watched” to prevent crimes or worse. This misconception lies at the very heart of these evil acts.

The main system that keeps the wheels on this program however is its secrecy. No information that is not intended for public consumption is allowed to become public knowledge. Every single interaction by the victim must be a planned encounter or it is a potential threat to exposing their crimes. This is the story of the extreme lengths the US Government has gone to control every second that I am online. These are actions against me today, but I assure you that they are operational test to perfect these system for use on ANY American whenever they see fit .

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE