FABRICATED AND FALSIFIED MOTIVATIONAL IMPULSES TO OVERPOWER THEIR VICTIM .

• 0 Replies

Offline sr john

• Sr John .
  • +8/-0
18  June  2019  .

The System can temporarily overpower my Motivational Impulses: anger, fear, lust, etc. That's how they set up and ENTRAP their victims, causing them to commit acts of violence. It's also how they use Omega Programming to force their victims to commit suicide by way of IMPULSE SEQUENCING .

The problem is the bigger the lie the easier it is to believe, especially when your dealing with artificial intelligence (life) that is based on DECEPTION & MANIPULATION .

The  C I A / D I A  Contractors don't care about the truth to begin with because their entire technology is based on lies (Deception and Manipulation) .

The technology is designed not to force the victim to make a move (response) but to give the victim the DESIRE (Motivational Impulse). The victim has a strong urge or desire at higher levels (high frequency attacks) and a basic motivation at baseline levels (low frequency attacks). They start the remote neural attacks at baseline levels and gradually increase the Remote Neural Attacks .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR3rPcpVRWo .

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 10:23:26 PM by sr john »
Spreading The Truth .
Thanks  Sr John .

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk