show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

Targeted Individual sends message to Fla Governor “Ron DeSantis” (surveillance).

• 0 Replies

Offline sr john

• +8/-0
1 April 2019 .

Dear Governor of Fla Ronald Dion DeSantis:

Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to read my letter, I really appreciate it. My name is Mr Nizin R. Lopez, I’m a 43 year old Cuban-American Artist based in Miami/Fla. I am contacting you in order to denounce a hideous crime that is being perpetrated against me here in USA: Contract stalking and electronic weapons attacks sponsored by corrupt elements in the U.S. Government. Yes, I am a targeted citizen, I’ve been experiencing organized community harassment sponsored by the authorities since Jan 2011. This thing ruined my life. You might be saying to yourself:

“What exactly is organized community harassment?”

Well, this is not easy to explain. One could say that contract stalking is bullying on steroids. Organized stalking, covert harassment, or community based mobbing is pretty much a form of political repression, extra judicial punishment. Organized Stalking is a secret program of the U.S. Government designed to destroy Targeted Individuals (non investigative subjects) emotionally and psychologically through dark neuro-linguistic programming and negative aversive stimuli. We’re talking here about State sponsored psychological terrorism in the name of social engineering.

And before I continue, yes; I know there are good people working in the Fusion Centers. Yes, I know there are good people in DHS, yes I know there are good people in the FBI, yes there are good people in the Police…I understand this! But the bottom line is: corrupt people in positions of power are behind the targeted individual program and they are destroying lives (no question about it).

As far as the organized community harassment done to me every single time I go out into the general public…the unjust systematic harassment is done by a group of people in an organized fashion using unethical means to torment, preoccupy, agitate, intimidate, and terrorize the isolated victim 24/7 no matter where he goes: community based mobbing done by civilians (based on choice reference patterns). The Targeted Citizen is exposed to a stressor outside the range of usual human experience, he is terrorized 365 days a year, 24/7. He’s kept in a state of anxiety & hyper-vigilance…until he finally breaks down, after years of indescribable psychological abuse. Most victims of this program end up homeless, in jail, or in psychiatric institutions…discredited, with no support system, broken in spirit .

https://nizinlopez.wordpress.com/2017/10/25/mr-nizin-r-lopez-targeted-individual-in-america-victim-of-organized-stalking/ .

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE