show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

MIND CONTROL TEAMS BASE TORTURE & TACTICS ON THE ‘HYPER GAME THEORY .

• 0 Replies

Online sr john

• +8/-0
Published on 27 Nov 2017 .

State of the Art Mind Control differs from Trauma Based Mind Control in that the former is based on the ignorance of the victim who is unaware they are even targeted with this technology, whereas the latter is brute force mind hacking and depends on the infliction of extreme physical and psychological trauma and pain over a long period of time. Trauma Based Mind Control is not dependent on the ignorance of the victim, which is why they must discredit the victim at all costs so no one will believe the atrocities are occurring. As such, sounds images and voices can be forced into the targets perception as can thoughts, real and fabricated memories and impulses using a combination of directed electromagnetic energy and nanotechnology. Hence, the CIA DoD operatives can read your thoughts, see through your eyes, hear through your ears and maintain a direct auditive conversation with your mind, once your brain has been entrained and fully mapped into a cognitive model.
Essentially, they have turned the brain of the mind control victim into their very own visual, verbal and auditive (Keyword: AUDITIVE) communications system. The CIA NSA perps are using a 'fabricated or falsified stream' of electromagnetic energy that contains a hidden carrier frequency specifically tuned to the unique one of a kind brain wave signature of the mind control victim interfacing with the nanotechnology in the victims brain to interfere with your memory and thought process. They used to obtain the brain wave signature by moving close to the victim and entraining his or her brain wave EEG pattern. Now it can be done from thousands of miles away simply by establishing TIMING & LOCATION. By TIMING I mean the stream of electromagnetic low frequency waves must run in sync with the brain wave pattern of the victim. So the correct phase, frequency and amplitude of the stream is crucial. By LOCATION I mean satellite based three dimensional geolocation. They need you to become dependent on their remote neural attacks and impulse injections by believing that their fabricated response are your own. Once you become dependent (ie.: you believe their impulse injections, etc., are your own) on the system's output (or they believe your responses to it are consistent) they will begin to fabricate 'subconscious responses' which they will pretend are indicators of honesty/dishonesty, positive recognition, anxiety, etc., and they will use these 'impulse injections' and other remote neural attacks to convince you that the fabricated responses are your own. If you are unaware of this constant mental manipulation the system will begin to shape your thoughts and behavior. They will use this to [attempt to] restrict your thoughts and behavior by blocking [interfering with] your normal memory and thought process while these suggestions (injected impulses) are being provided. The interference is triggered and can be activated at will by the attackers. These remote neural attacks include Voice of God Weapons and Synthetic Telepathy as well as Impulse Injections designed to make you believe God is speaking with you verbally or intuitively, or by way of thoughts, images, symbols, objects, etc., and is entirely believable by those who have never heard of or experienced bio communications technology before and who possess little knowledge of the basic doctrines and tenets of their religion. So the mind control victim is convinced that God, angels, demons, devils, or aliens are trying to speak to him or her because the technology is to advanced to be from earth. They used this technology on me before in 1997 and 1998 after I returned from Nicaragua to the Cayman Islands. As I was walking past the police station in route to the British West Indies Campus of the University of Liverpool, I passed at a distance a man and a woman standing in the entrance of a police station and I audibly heard a male omnipotent voice say SPEAK TO HIM. No one was around anywhere near me so I knew the voice had not come from anyone. Immediately I received thoughts and impulses about God. Believing it was the Lord speaking to me I walked back and forth past the entrance of the police station watching the man but saying nothing to him. Then thinking I was hearing things I continued my walk to the University of Liverpool campus. I always regretted that thinking it was God speaking to me only to realize much later in life I had become a non consensual human experimentee by CIA and DoD research and development in mind control technologies. That started in 1997/1998, 21 years ago. It could go back even to my childhood. The day after I filed a federal lawsuit in 2011 .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OonRPNra_Y&feature=youtu.be  .

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE