Petition for Soldier F

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Petition for Soldier F
« on: July 25, 2019, 09:55:07 AM »
To: Stephen Morris and Robin Tilbrook, Chairman, The English Democrats

Re: Petition for Soldier “F” (shown below)

Hello Stephen / Robin,

Yes. I agree completely and full marks for taking the initiative. I’ve signed the petition and will circulate it.

However, I wonder if you would consider helping to expose the fact that – while most people are talking about the incarceration of Tommy Robinson – lots of innocent Britons, including Armed Forces personnel, are currently serving very long prison sentences which are predominantly based on their WORDS and not their deeds, or anything unlawful.

Robin’s Judicial Review – regarding the fact that Britain left the EU at 11pm on the 29th of March 2019, a solid case which has been denied a Hearing – has exposed the fact that our judicial system is a corrupt sham and the indigenous British people are being persecuted for simply verbalising their views.

As Robin will know, all legislative Acts must be lawful and that means they cannot contravene our Constitutional Common Law of the Land. If any such Act contains such a contravention, then that Act requires the consent of the people to make it “law”.

I/we do NOT consent to anything of the kind and we try our best to impress upon all patriotic activists/whistle-blowers to revoke their consent whenever threatened by the Police Persecution Squad. I hope that you will pass that same message to your contacts.

Kind regards

Mike Whitby
Chairman
THE BRITISH VOICE

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE