show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

Ground, in the USA: Public-Private Partners in Targeted Killing of Americans .

• 0 Replies

Offline sr john

• +8/-0
3 July, 2019 .

Written with intent to rather briefly brief the President–but inevitably extending into more of a saga as I sought to cover as many aspects of this ongoing mayhem as I could–this is not a distant, discreet communication but a straight-up communique–holding nothing back, meant also for all those thoughtful, careful, studied intellectuals and misled medicos (like my doctor sister and friends) out there who are regrettably sadly deceived by the obfuscating coverage on this subject by The New York Times, Wired, Washington Post, Daily Beast, Chicago Sun-Times, Vice, to name just a few of the #MockerOp Mediaheads, and persuaded to believe–despite the billions of dollars sunk into the Military and into the behemoth Surveillance State–that it’s the Mentally Ill not the Uber-Surveilled-and-Assaulted on the rise.

Permit me also to say that while aware of –and always seeking to be inclusive of–the worldwide nature of this program, I chose to focus reference here on the USA because there is a strange and funny thing associated with the word “American”: in USA, often referred to as America by US’ians, “Americans” (word and concept) carry weight. Appealing to America and Americans is, within this fish-bowl view, a power move even as it stems from a limiting seeing; many people in the USA unfortunately see “American” as synonym for “primary human.” Seeing or learning about “Americans” being assaulted, attacked, and subjugated here within America therefore may just wake US’ians up; today, north and south and central Americans, like Europeans and Australians and Africans and Asians and Middle-Easterners are all being targeted for subjugation, suppression, oppression, extermination, culling, totalitarianism as the Luciferian lot practising transhumanism and dreaming of a cyborgized, robotized, repressed, fully bio-hacked, neuro-hacked, MK’d and hive-minded Humanity 2.0 keep marching ahead. A large portion of whom are situated right here in the USA, practising police-state-perfidy on us Americans, so that’s another reason to focus here on what’s happening in America, to Americans: if the primary perpetrators are here, let’s point to them first .

https://everydayconcerned.net/2019/07/03/once-again-a-memo-to-president-trump-massive-surveillance-state-abuses-treason-on-the-ground-in-the-usa-public-private-partners-in-targeted-killing-of-americans/ .

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE