show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

Innocent Bay Area Woman Targeted by CIA .

• 0 Replies

Offline sr john

• +8/-0
Innocent Bay Area Woman Targeted by CIA .
« on: August 20, 2019, 04:16:43 PM »
I Amy Lee Anderson (AKA) Burgundy Chaffon do not know how long I have been a targeted victim of government mind control electrical activities, technology. I know these government Department entities are all involved at different levels within our government system. They are the shadow government which uses mind control and directed energy raiding and invading American citizen's body, mind, and soul with this directed energy technology. Department of Health Services, Department of Justice, Department of Defense, Department of Transportation and Telecommunication. All are spying on USA citizen's brain waves by poisoning our food chain with radioactive magnetic nano dust particles and chemtrails. This creates radioactive human beings. It makes the USA government easy to use a GPS tracking system, monitor and activate a human's body functions at a subconscious stand point function. This technology can cause involuntary movement; all your thoughts are not all yours. They use technology to alter and modify your behavior. This technology traces back further than MK-ULTRA.
The first mental case was James Matthew Tulley. He was driven insane from the AIR LOOM GANG. He knew what was going on back then. We are just living in a different time period. It is the world of electronics.
I have studied various kinds of directed energy, microwave hearing from which I am suffering, magnetic frequency of acoustic and sonic government patent devices which are crowd control military weaponries. I study that my brain wave activity is cloned from my DNA cells and copied on a CD rom disk which mimics my behavior. I hate what the CIA/FBI demonic forces of evil doers are about. They enjoy torturing and attacking human beings with directed energy...like now they are attacking me with directed energy. My skull feels like it is on fire, and I feel needle pricks to different parts of my body . 

http://truedemocracy.net/hj36/10q.html .

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE