Following regime change, Americans will be starved into submission .

• 0 Replies

Offline sr john

• Sr John .
  • +8/-0
    • exposetheothers.com
20 Oct 2019 .

If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny  Thomas Jefferson .

Last night a source, a friend, called to wish a family member happy birthday. The source was a former high-ranking military officer with strong intelligence connections. His credentials are important because they speak to the fact that he has been, and remains, the best source I have  had .

In the course of our conversation, I asked him about President Trump and his future. He said that assassination is at the bottom of the decision tree for the globalists because they want to avoid producing a rallying point for Americans who are not awake to the tyranny that has overtaken our nation. But he also said that the Deep State is fast approaching the this option. I asked him if they were going to kill Trump, how they would do it and he said through a mass casualty event because nobody is going to believe the old worn-out cover story of a lone-nut assassin with diary stating what they were going to do .

The source went on to say that Trump will definitely not be in power when the transitional government comes into being. I asked him how the people would be controlled since there would be obvious resistance. The source stated the following .

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-20-americans-will-be-starved-into-submission.html .

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 12:38:23 AM by sr john »
Spreading The Truth .
Thanks  Sr John .

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk