investigate the v2k voice into skull attacks on me and protect all of us ! .

• 0 Replies

Offline sr john

• Sr John .
  • +8/-0
7th year of me being a v2k victim  tortured sexually abused sleep deprived and mind controlled even shocked into the head. reported every day non stop nsa sapol federal no one cares they all are lazy so this may move some asses! ill be using this in court and sending it to the nsa and sapol the next time i report our v2k voice into ears and head attacks. audio bursts into ears . come one people , let this family involved and corrupt police Whom have covered for them be finally brought to justice.  93/95/96 second ave moana adelaide south australia 5169 all involved in this gang stalking gaslighting v2k mind control..

https://www.change.org/p/to-make-v2k-a-legal-legislated-investgatable-with-technology-crime-listed-as-one-force-sapol-to-investigate-the-v2k-voice-into-skull-attacks-on-me-and-protect-all-of-us?recruiter=893442848&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_petition&recruited_by_id=5ce30620-4280-11e9-881b-498f55fdf3fd&utm_content=starter_fb_share_content_en-au%3Av8&use_react=false .

Spreading The Truth .
Thanks  Sr John .

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk