Investigating 21st Century Technological Totalitarianism and Related Human Right

• 0 Replies

Offline sr john

• Sr John .
  • +8/-0
8  December  2018  .

My name is Moe Hope (Robbie). I read your well written and insightful article about the ongoing targeting of US officials .

We need the type of 21st-century investigative effort that your article presents. Great work! Thank you ! .

Your article sparked me to engage in discussion! Thank you for your excellent work and beginning what should be a public discussion about the misuse of 21st-century technology and what type of society we want in the 21st century. You did your part. Hopefully, I will do my part and convince you that further involvement on your part is worth your time .

From the attacks and ongoing targeting of American officials to China’s Dystopia   social credit system, society needs to understand how 21st-century technology can be used against us. Apparently, as you present in your article, there are people that have already shown the willingness and ability to misuse 21st-century technology against the defenceless without consequence. It seems they are creating a society based on the premise that those with technological power can do whatever they want to the technologically powerless without consequence. We need to take the time to safeguard ourselves, our loved ones, and future generations from this type of 21st-century misuse of technology and technological totalitarianism .

When and how will the same type of 21st-century attacks and harassment that the US officials receive start occurring to everyday citizens ?

Is it happening now ?

https://www.tirightsmovement.org/single-post/2018/12/07/Personal-Open-Letter-To-Those-Investigating-21st-Century-Technological-Totalitarianism-Human-Rights-Abuses?&utm_campaign=5483d920-f648-4edd-811a-242f9ded88e6&utm_source=so .

Spreading The Truth .
Thanks  Sr John .

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk