Why does everybody hate me?

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Why does everybody hate me?
« on: March 13, 2014, 08:34:12 PM »
The attachments won't open to tell me WHY  it failed.

Could it be that Lord Hardie has blocked me?

Why does EVERYBODY hate me ?

NS.

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:29:19 -0700
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Far, FAR worse than you know of!
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 18:29:18 +0000

Dear Lord Hardie,
I echo everything said by Peter Hofschroer. 
With regret, it is necessary to say that though there is indeed criticism in your Report, it is very mild, a long way from the true situation, which is far, FAR worse than you seem to know of.
I urge you to  obtain copies of the book ‘RUSSIA’S POLITICAL HOSPITALS: The Abuse of Psychiatry in the Soviet Union’, by Professor Sidney Bloch & Peter Reddaway (can be obtained from Amazon).   
 I pick out just 49 words from the epilogue in the book:  “If such practices are not resisted, they may become irretrievably entrenched and, at the same time, spread gradually to other countries.   For they have an obvious potential appeal not only to repressive regimes of left and right, but also to authoritarian groups in what are still relatively free societies.”   
 That book was published in 1977 at the height of the Cold War, but I will show you that the practices have indeed ‘spread to other countries’. 
Virtually everything in the book is happening in Britain today!  I will show that psychiatry is mis-used in Britain exactly as in the Soviet Union, against people with ‘wrong thoughts’. 
The ‘wrong thoughts’ there meant any who were less than 100% in favour of Communism. 
In Britain the ‘wrong thoughts’ are in those who dare to suggest that 'Democracy, Human Rights & the Rule of Law', in Britain are a façade, behind which are practices just as bad as in Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia!

IF you are not aware already, I will show that all those who fought & died in World War II (in the belief they were fighting for those precious things above) have been betrayed.

From Norman Scarth

Veteran of the Arctic Convoys of World War 2: 

(See http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-21845753)   

For daring to speak the truth I have suffered 18 years of persecution until, at he age of 86, I was forced to flee the land of my birth & seek sanctuary abroad.   NS.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:15:51 +0100
To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: International Investigation into Abuse of Mental Health Laws in Britain?

Dear Lord Hardie,
 Thank you for sending me a copy of this report.
     Your comment that,
     "We were very concerned by what we heard about the safeguards. The evidence suggests that tens of thousands of people are being deprived of their liberty without the protection of the law, and without the protection that Parliament intended. Worse still, in some cases the safeguards are being wilfully used to oppress individuals and to force decisions upon them."

is a vindication of what my fellow victims have been saying for years.

The scale of the problem stretches one's imagination to the limits. Tens of thousands of people are being held prisoner unlawfully in Britain.  Would you not agree with me that immediate action needs to be taken to release them?

If so, can you please explain when and how this is going to be done?

Many of these are elderly people, who never see the light of day again. What appears to be going in here is the state-organised genocide of the elderly, after having duly stripped them of their assets in the secret courts. One is chillingly reminded of Auschwitz and gold teeth. Only the scale of this crime (so far) puts it in a lower category.

Then we have the issue of what is to be done to recompense the tens of thousands of people ... deprived of their liberty, whose assets the courts have unlawfully seized.

What do you propose to do here?

The Prime Minister, Secretaries of State, Minister, senior officials, judges, the legal profession, government officials down to junior clerks are implicit in this crime either by acts of commission or acts of omission.

In my mother's case, we have sufficient evidence to convict the Prime Minister, Foreign Secretary, Home Secretary, successive Secretaries of State for Justice, the former chief executive of the Office of the Public Guardian,  all current and recently retired chief officers of North Yorkshire Police, the Information Commissioner, the chief executive and the senior management of the City of York Council, every member of York Council, every member of the current North Yorkshire Police & Crime Commission and every member of the former North Yorkshire Police Authority to name but a few of the people involved in defrauding her of her assets.
 As the British government at all levels is complicit in this serious, organised crime, then, due to a conflict of interests, it cannot investigate it, nor can it be trusted to provide the victims with adequate or fair recompense or restitution.
 Would you not agree that an international commission needs to be set up, also as quickly as possible, to oversee the end of these massive, state-organised violations of Human Rights, that the assets fraudulently seized by the state and is employees should be returned forthwith to their rightful owners and that the perpetrators of these serious crimes should be arrested by an international organisation as soon as is feasible?
 Please let me have your comments here.
 Yours sincerely,
 Peter Hofschröer

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:
Mental Capacity Act 2005: post-legislative scrutiny report

Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 00:01:50 +0000

TAYLOR, Oswin <[email protected]>

House of Lords

London

SW1A 0PW

[email protected]
 020 7219 4878
http://www.parliament.uk/mental-capacity-act-2005

The House of Lords Committee appointed to consider and report on the Mental Capacity Act 2005 has now published its report.

Key findings

The Committee’s key finding is that the Act is not widely implemented. To address this the Committee recommends that responsibility for implementing the Act be given to an independent body.

The Committee’s second key finding is that the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards are not fit for purpose. The Committee recommends that they be replaced with new provisions.         

Lord Hardie, Chairman of the Committee said:

“The Committee believes that the Act is good and it needs to be implemented. What we want to see is a change in attitudes and practice which reflects the empowering ethos of the Act. To achieve this we recommend that overall responsibility for the Act be given to an independent body whose task will be to oversee, monitor and drive forward implementation.”

“We were very concerned by what we heard about the safeguards. The evidence suggests that tens of thousands of people are being deprived of their liberty without the protection of the law, and without the protection that Parliament intended. Worse still, in some cases the safeguards are being wilfully used to oppress individuals and to force decisions upon them. The Government needs to go back to the drawing board to draft replacement provisions that are easy to understand and implement, and in keeping with the style and ethos of the Mental Capacity Act.”

The full text of the report can be viewed here:

PDF version  - http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201314/ldselect/ldmentalcap/139/139.pdf

HTML version - http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201314/ldselect/ldmentalcap/139/13902.htm

An Easy Read summary of the report can be viewed here:

http://www.parliament.uk/documents/lords-committees/mental-capacity-act/mental-capacity-act-2005-easyread.pdf

Please forward this message on to any groups and individuals who may be interested in the Committee’s report.     

Regards,

Judith Brooke

Clerk

Committee on the Mental Capacity Act 2005

House of Lords

London SW1A 0PW 

Telephone 020 7219 7516

[email protected]     

« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 08:38:00 PM by the leveller »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)