Letter to CPS re 'race-baiting' behaviour of the BBC

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Letter to CPS re 'race-baiting' behaviour of the BBC
« on: July 21, 2016, 09:42:41 PM »
Hello,

A couple of weeks ago I commented on the ‘race-baiting’ behaviour of the BBC, prior to the murder of 5 police officers in Dallas Texas. My concern has been that the BBC appears to be trying to stir up hatred between people, and to get people to fight each other (rather than fight the globalist oligarchy).

Attached is a copy of a letter I’ve just sent to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).  In that letter I raise the matter of actions by the CPS over the last 13 years. I have asked the CPS why it has put out an official narrative regarding racist (hate) crime in England and Wales that is grotesquely false.

In that letter to the CPS (which includes details of official crime data produced by Government agencies) I conclude with these two questions: (1) what is the CPS view on the fact that over the last decade violence against (including the killing of) native white people, by members of the BME population, has been disproportionately large – and to a huge extent; and (2) is the CPS willing to consider that the reason for this may be (in part, at least) due to the defamatory  and racist anti-white narrative that has been promulgated so vigorously by agencies of the State CJS – including the CPS?

I’ll let you know what response  (if any) I get from the CPS.

Regards

Tony

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk