Legendary actress Brigitte Bardot slams Islamization of France

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Legendary actress Brigitte Bardot slams Islamization of France
Mar 19, 2018 12:45 pm By Christine Douglass-Williams
27 Comments
It isn’t the first time legendary Hollywood actress Brigitte Bardot did not mince words on the Islamization of France:
I did not fight against French Algeria to accept an Algerian France, I do not touch the culture, the identity and the customs of others, let’s not touch mine.
Bardot has been fined several times “for inciting racial hatred,” including statements she made in her book in 2004: Scream In the Silence.
Her statements included a warning about the “underground and dangerous infiltration of Islam,” and rapid Islamization due to the speedy growth of the Muslim population. 14 years later, France has seen jihad attacks, the proliferation of crime and no-go zones, and the country still does not recognize the Islamization threat. Instead, it sees free speech as an “enemy,” just as Islamic supremacists do.
Bardot also supports anti-migration National Front politician “Marine Le Pen, who has also spoken out against France’s membership in the EU.”

‘I didn’t fight against French Algeria to accept an Algerian France’: Bardot slams modern-day France,” RT, March 19, 2018:
French actress Brigitte Bardot has spoken out against the state of her country, saying that Islamists are “practically everywhere” and that France should not resemble Algeria.
Speaking to the French weekly Valeurs Actuelles, Bardot said that France is not what it once was. “I have been brought up in honor, patriotism, love and respect for my country, and when I see what it has become, I feel desperate,” she said.
The 83-year-old also said that it is “unacceptable” to see burqas become commonplace in France, and Islamists are “practically everywhere.”
“I did not fight against French Algeria to accept an Algerian France, I do not touch the culture, the identity and the customs of others, let’s not touch mine,” Bardot said.
The former actress didn’t mince her words when it came to her thoughts on the European Union either. “We have to get out of it,” she said. Bardot added that she is a supporter of right-wing National Front politician Marine Le Pen, who has also spoken out against France’s membership in the EU. She went on to note her affinity for former French Prime Minister Francois Fillon, who she described as a “good guy.”
Born in 1934, Bardot was o
ne of the best-known sex symbols of the 1950s and 1960s…..

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/legendary-actress-brigitte-bardot-slams-islamization-of-france

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk