• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
A Choice We Must Face as Adults....
« on: October 28, 2018, 05:55:53 PM »
A Choice We Must Face as Adults....

10th October 2018

In the West we are facing extinction as a civilisation. As a professional Archaeologist when not in my Bishop's mantel, I fully comprehend more than most the dangers we face but also bear the awful burden of telling the truth come what may, even if my revelations do not 'go down well' with my readers. However I made a promise to tell it “as it is” no matter the target. This is my duty and it hurts me to do it some times, as it will today. However I am a follower of Kant and adhere to his principles.
For years I have lambasted the Moslems- especially Wahabism. I did not enjoy having to write as I did but exposure was the only option if we are to stand any chance of survival. Of late, I have been seriously disturbed by the actions of those behind the pushing of Islam and Wahabism, in order to fulfil their goals. It is clear to me that Israel and the twin citizenship Washington 'Neocons' have placed Isreali policy and aims above the interests of the Western nations they are supposed to be loyal to. Indeed for many years I have always supported Jewry and Israel as a bulwark against the barbaric chaos beyond our increasingly porous borders.

Increasing revelations make it clear though,that Israel has a plan for a Greater Israel- a plan to destabilise the Middle East that has led to mass migration and Islamisation of a Europe I love. Ordinary Jews are suffering along with the rest of us gentiles, as these evil plans increasingly threaten us all. Jews are now leaving Europe in their hundreds of thousands. It is my belief that the 'Greater Israel Plan' and that followed by Washington and London are one in the same.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-neocons-project-for-the-new-american-century-american-world-leadership-syria-next-to-pay-the-price/5305447

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMODxQrthg

Europe is being destabilised too. Israel has been providing logistical, military and medical support that includes airstrikes. Most of the finance for Wahabist operations comes from Saudi Arabian and other suni sources but this is not only the latter but also even from Iran sponsored shia, trying to takeover Gaza through its operatives there, so as to outflank Israel.
I reported back in 2005 that Iran and Saudi Arabia were in competition for control of the global Caliphate. Iran wished to achieve dominance on the Mediterranean through Lebanon and Syria.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-neocons-project-for-the-new-american-century-american-world-leadership-syria-next-to-pay-the-price/5305447

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMODxQrthg

Europe is being destabilised too. Israel has been providing logistical, military and medical support that includes airstrikes. Most of the finance for Wahabist operations comes from Saudi Arabian and other suni sources but this is not only the latter but also even from Iran sponsored shia, trying to takeover Gaza through its operatives there, so as to outflank Israel.
I reported back in 2005 that Iran and Saudi Arabia were in competition for control of the global Caliphate. Iran wished to achieve dominance on the Mediterranean through Lebanon and Syria.
Islam in its very chaotic nature contradicts itself with ever changing shifting sands of alliance, that are as big a threat to it as it is to us. A Jewish Rabbi friend told me around that time, “Islam is inherently unstable and violent and always has been”. I have always stated as a basic paradigm that we are involved along with Israel, in a global internecine struggle between sunni and shia Islam.
It is the exploitation of this by the plans cited above, that I believe lay behind the whole disruption we face- a disruption that is destroying us and probably Israel too. 'The Greater Israel Plan' is foolish in the extreme, as is the Neo-con ideas about a world led by America. Interestingly enough, it is former Trotsyites, turned 'Neo-Conservative' in league with other Leftists that lay behind these follies.

There is also the desire for revenge by Jewish anti Western ideologues, that desire an end to Europe and through the destruction of nation-states-Christian nation states. The evidence is alarming. Israeli NGO groups have aides the mass migration Hijra now consuming Greece and Italy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4
This is what we face today, aided and abetted by a weird concoction of globalist rivals allying themselves in common cause and purpose to end the primacy of western civilsation bu alarmingly for 'payback' for our supposed 'guilt' over the “Holocaust” and former imperial ambitions. Every western country is faced with extinction in this un-Holy Alliance.
The Jews as a people are not a collective whole but made up of many factions, just like the Moslems they ally themselves with. Be very careful about generalising about “Joos”. As I have said and will repeat, Jews themselves, like Moslems are often the most affected and harmed by the extremists in their midst.
What is clear though to this writer, is that the West in its pursuit of hedonistic individualism, is no match for the collective psyche familial blocs that make up Jewish and Islamic culture. We have forgotten our own familial responsibilities and loyalty based upon those kinship ties.

These kinship ties lay a the base of what makes up a nation state and as marriage declines and deteriorates under the actions of childless politicians fixated on diversity and the pushing on agendas, diametrically opposed to the traditional Christian family, that has led to a current civil war in the USA by generations of faithless youngsters saturated in pagan practices and secular materialism, rather than facing adult responsibility, as they should to prolong and pass on western culture, that many have come to despise in a growing mass psychosis of self-hatred. This was deliberate policy of Jewish inspired intellectual thought like the evil Marxist 'Frankfurt School'.

My own investigations into the origins of Jewry seems to indicate also that many of those today claiming descent from Hebrews, are nothing of the kind but in fact Khazars- a Turkic people from the Black Sea region in Southern Russia, that adopted Judaism in the 8th Century as a bulwark against a Christian Europe and an expanding Islam. Most of the “Neo-Cons” descend from this grouping. This is not a myth either or 'conspiracy theory' and the distinction is a fair one. Russia adopted Orthodox Christianity around the same time, or perhaps a little later in historical terms.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

The Khazars were notoriously greedy and bloodthirsty. They like other barbarians came into Europe from wider migrations. I believe the Khazar story is true, based upon my own studies of Rome and Byzantium. The Turkish peoples are often overlooked in the post Roman period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
in Anatolia Artuqid dynasty · Saltuqid dynasty in Azerbaijan Ahmadili dynasty · Ildenizid dynasty ....Byzantium began to encourage the Alans to attack Khazaria and weaken its hold on Crimea and ..... However, Khazars are generally described by early Arab sources as having a white complexion, blue eyes, and reddish hair.....

A past as confused as the present in fact. This is not about anti-Semitism nor “Islamophobia” but acting like adults and open discussion about these crucial matters. It could save our civilisation.

GUY

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk