Response from Met Police to report of a serious crime

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Response from Met Police to report of a serious crime
« on: November 28, 2018, 01:05:04 PM »
Dear Cresida,
 I appreciate that the police are understaffed and cannot investigate all crimes, but surely a crime that still carries the death penalty deserves priority investigation. I speak of the treason being committed by Theresa May by negotiating and agreeing to give away our sovereignty to another state. She should be arrested before she causes us more harm.
I remind you of the law of misprision of treason which applies to you if you attempt to hide such treason.
This also carries the death penalty.
John T
=======================================================================================
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of [email protected] <[email protected]>
Sent: 24 November 2018 21:24
To: Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: complaint of serious crime.

Dear Mr Timbrell,

Thank you for your e-mail – I am afraid that no crime has been committed.

Regards

James

Staff Officer to the Commissioner
===================================================================================
You can see what we are up against in the Met Police reply below.
This is a numbers game and demands a very large number of British people to stand up and claim back their country.
It needs VERY many people to complain to the met police that they knowingly and wilfully have their heads in the sand.
The police response next down below is TREASON
And should be advertised as such.  It carries a hanging penalty.

Philip
======================================================================================
Perhaps we need to explain to him what a crime actually is and then ask him if giving our country to foreigners against the democratic demands of the population is not a crime.    Surely its a hate crime if nothing else.
Terry
========================================================================================
In my view, giving our country away to foreigners IS a HATE CRIME  -  and should be prosecuted as such, quite apart from the serial treason that it is.

Rex
========================================================================================

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk